You can join the ride
- Do the whole hog
- Or through one country only (Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Wales, England
- On a Day ride
- Or a Short ride through/to a capital (There will be short rides through each of the capitals)
We will cycle between 60 and 100 miles a day except when we reach the capitals stages. These will be considerably shorter to suit different abilities.
For the whole hog and the county ride past and present cancer patients only as many things will be given in kind,and places are limited we have to reservce these spaces. For the day ride and city rides all riders are very welcome.
If you have any questions please drop us a line.
We are trying to get the ride sponsored so the participants do not have to pay for joining the ride.
We would welcome any donations.
- Accommodation on the route
- Food for the ride (from meals for the riders to homemade cakes on the way)
- Bike stuff
- Organisational support
- All the money will be used to finance the ride
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-29570473-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);