Whatever is happening in your life, you stand a better chance of coping if your body and your mind are in a good shape. If you have a little extra coping to do, like this bunch, it is vitally important.
It is not everybody’s idea of fun to cycle 1000 miles, but yet again, it might just turn some heads (and minds) around… including yours.
So we are organising a campaigning cycle ride to
- Have fun….Cancer is deadly serious, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have serious fun with it
- Because we are able to
- To preserve sanity (although you might think it is all a bit loopy)
But most of all
- To tell the world and ourselves, that you can live well with cancer because cancer is part of our lives not our whole life.
- To highlight the need for services for people who would like to keep active and/or make lifestyle changes in the course of dealing with cancer to maintain their quality of life and to aid recovery
- To raise awareness and influence decision making bodies